Process: Hotels and Restaurants
- High volume business processes
- Originated by customers, internal departments, hotel management software’s and external portals
- Directed and manually processed by multiple support teams including front office, back office, accounts, housekeeping, maintenance, management, kitchen and inventory.
- Labour intensive as manual correlation of multiple data sources is required
- 360-degree view of customers and data sharing across the organization required
- Customer satisfaction integral to the organization
- Improved efficiency, productivity and data management essential
- Processes need to interact with multiple applications including hotel management systems, web portals, external websites email and excel.
- The bot logs m as a user to the online portal, email, management systems
- Bot checks for request and extracts the data as per type of request. Initial data validation/cleansing is done.
- Bot then logs into the required applications as a named user and completes the transaction as per the process request type (to thedesign)
with internal managementsoftware’s as well as public websites in order to obtains the required information
- Once the process has been completed successfully the bot then emails the customer and respective departments with the appropriate update to the enquiry.
- A log file of processed transactions is created by the bot and emailed to the nominated business unit.
- If a transaction fails for any reason the bots transfers the enquiry back to the nominated business unit to complete (i.e. records not found)
- If the transaction fails to complete due to an application not being available the bot will re-try and notify the business unit/service desk of possible outage.
Hospitality: Use Case
- Improved Customer experience
- Significant reduction of operational costs
- Degree of successful throughput: >75% of effort automated
- Improved accuracy, reliability and data mgmt. across hotel chains/li>
- Improved scalability (On-boarding bots 15 min v Human +6 weeks)
- Quality improvement to 0% error rate achieved
- 24/7 operation 365 days of the year
- Increased pricing competitiveness and improved booking/ service level
- Reduced risk due to rapid inventory and order management
- ROI 2 months