Process: Contact Centre (Unassisted RPA)
- In contact Centre industry, there are High volume business processes.
- These processes are originated for customers via online portals and emails.
- It is directed and processed by Contact Centre staff during core business hours.
- Business Volumes compared throughout each month and had a service level turn a round of 2-4 days.
- These Processes needs to interact with multiple applications in real-time such as CRM, Sales force, Oracle, Service Now, web portals, email, excel.
- The robot logs in as an employee user to the online portal and its email.
- Robot checks for requests of the customer, extracts the data as per type of request and validate data.
- Robot then logs onto the required applications as employee user and completes the transaction as per the processed request type (to the design) requested by the customer.
- Once the process has been completed successfully then robot emails the customer with the appropriate updated enquiry of transaction.
- Robot then creates a log file of processed transactions and emails them to the nominated business unit.
- If a transaction fails for any reason the Robots transfers the enquiry back to the nominated business unit to complete the transaction (i.e. records not found).
- If the transaction fails to complete due to an application not being available the Robot will re-try again and notify the business unit or service desk of interruption.
- Degree of successful operation: 70-100% effort is automated
- Significant improvement of Service Levels varies from 2- 4 days to same day.
- Now 24/7 operation can be done (previously 8am-6pm weekdays).
- Customer acknowledges ‘Improved Customer experience’.
- Significant reduction of operational costs to half.
- Improved scalability rate.
- Quality is improved and 0% error rate is achieved.
- Improved staff retention –the human resources are reduced to high volume low-value work to focus on complex/higher value work only.
- ROI (return on investment): 4 months.
- Higher standardization of process is used.